ROBERT CARSNER, organizer of the biennial Organ Crawl in The Dalles, poses March 19 with the visible pipes of the 1907 Kilgen Organ at St. Peter’s Landmark.
Photo by Kathy Ursprung.
The Dalles Organ Crawl Sunday
ST. PETER’S Landmark at Third and Lincoln streets is the starting point for the fourth biennial Organ Crawl, which runs from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday, April 7. The event features five historic pipe organs and five organists:
• 2-2:30, Caroline Homer at St. Peter’s Landmark
• 2:30-2:50 Cheryl Ortega at UCC Congregational, Fifth and Court
• 3:05-3:25, E.J. Howe at First Church of Christ Scientist, 701 Washington
• 3:35-3:55, Robert Tupper at Zion Lutheran, 101 W. 10th
• 4:10-4:30, Susan Ticknor at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 1805 Minnesota
The free performances will be followed by refreshments in Taylor Hall at St. Paul’s from 4:30 to 5 p.m.
Chronicle file photo