February 8, 2014
COMPANY H of The Dalles assembles for federal muster Sept. 16, 1940 near The Dalles Civic Auditorium, where they were located prior to 1955, when they moved into the West Sixth Street armory. Guardsmen will relocate to the new Fort Dalles Readiness Center later this spring.
Stories this photo appears in:
The National Guard is moving out of its aging armory, but it will carry with it almost two centuries of tradition