After weeks of uncertainty, state health officials confirmed Klickitat County will remain in Phase 2 for the foreseeable future.
Eastern Oregon State Reps. Dan Bonham and Mark Owens and State Sen. Lynn Findley held the seventh of their biweekly town halls on Thursday. District 59 Rep. Bonham said all of them had been working hard on various legislative topics.
In a July 30 letter to parents and guardians with kids in North Wasco County Schools District 21, Interim Superintendent Theresa Peters said the district will begin the 2020-21 school year online in a “comprehensive distance learning” format.
The Hood River County Health Department has identified a cluster of cases of COVID-19 at Webster Orchards/The Fruit Company.
Dominic Smith gets his chance for a fresh start in a new program at a new level of collegiate athletics at Eastern Oregon University in La Grande.
Personal experience and societal change gained equal focus July 28 in the weekly Hood River … Read more
The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed the weaknesses in many of Oregon’s systems that, as lawmak… Read more
The Columbia River Gorge is a national treasure for all people, and a unique and vital ecosy… Read more
Oregon’s U.S. Sens. Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyden, with U.S. Reps. Earl Blumenauer and Suzanne … Read more
We’ve moved not once, not twice, but three times! Read more
- POLICE OFFICER HOOD RIVER
- CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER/FIRE
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development - Driver
- MARKETING BRAND MANAGER $ DOE
- Police Officer
- POLICE OFFICERS The Columbia
- LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I
- TRACTOR/EQUIPMENT OPERATORS Tractor
- MID-COLUMBIA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- MAINTENANCE POSITION Manages maintenance
- HR Library hours updated
- New policy waives bridge tolls for Yakama Nation
- Mailbox vandalism
- Vigils underline ‘Somos Uno’ and society striving together: Weekly vigils continue in Hood River as Black Lives Matter protests continue nationwide
- 100th Birthday
- Free program focuses on educating seniors
- Mental health therapy offered
- ‘Organic’ at CCA
- State regulations for COVID raise liability questions
- Death Notices for August 5 edition
- Northern Wasco County D21 to start with online-only format
- UPDATED 8/7: Wildfire burns Sunday in Hood River County
- Songer speaks at 'We the People' rally
- Death notices for July 29
- 100th Birthday
- Filing begins for Wasco Co. elections
- City of The Dalles painting underway
- City of Hood River adds to bicycle-pedestrian network
Vote in this week's online poll: Do you give to charity over the holidays?