“Sip In The Gorge”, the annual fundraiser for Wasco and Hood River counties’ Start Making A Reader Today program, returns Thursday, Feb. 28.
An inaugural event to provide services to the homeless drew about 100 people Jan. 30, far exceeding the organizers’ expectations. Called the “Community Connection,” the event was created by The Dalles Housing Solutions Coalition to not only reach the homeless, but those who can help the homeless.
The roller derby match between the Gorge Roller Girls and the Storm City Roller Girls at the Fort Dalles Readiness Center last Saturday drew fans from around the Gorge.
- LSU now No. 1 in 2020 recruiting following commitment from 4-star Texas DE Alec Bryant
- Dolly Parton believes fluid sexuality is 'fashionable'
- Effort underway to lower voting age in Oregon to 16
- Ashdown's Jaden Hill named SEC Freshman of the Week
- Missouri women’s golf begins spring season
- Lawmaker wants to lower voting age
- Congresswoman: Presidential emergency not the way to handle border disagreement
- BenFred: SLU basketball's student section deserves round of applause