Fat can be stubborn and even with diet and exercise, it can still linger. It is frustrating. So, you try more drastic diets or add more time at the gym but those fatty places that just won’t go away.
What if you could get rid of imperfections in your facial skin?m Facial peels are a very safe and effective way to do just that. Peels often times conjure up visions of raw peeling skin. In fact most peels have very little visible peeling.
Our hormones in many ways are the essence of life. They make us women and enable us to do spectacular things. However, during times of transition (pregnancy, PMS, menopause, signiﬁcant stress), hormonal imbalances can lead to signiﬁcant problems and make life quite uncomfortable.
There are a lot of names for the bluish and reddish lines and spots on our bodies – spider veins, telangiectasias, facial veins, port-wine stains, venous lakes and angiomas.
- LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I
- POLICE OFFICER HOOD RIVER
- MARKETING BRAND MANAGER $ DOE
- PLANT MECHANIC $26.04 Typical
- CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER/FIRE
- DelCarpine is Now Hiring
- TRACTOR/EQUIPMENT OPERATORS Tractor
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development - Driver
- POLICE OFFICERS The Columbia
- MAINTENANCE POSITION Manages maintenance
- HR Library hours updated
- New policy waives bridge tolls for Yakama Nation
- Mailbox vandalism
- Vigils underline ‘Somos Uno’ and society striving together: Weekly vigils continue in Hood River as Black Lives Matter protests continue nationwide
- 100th Birthday
- Free program focuses on educating seniors
- Mental health therapy offered
- ‘Organic’ at CCA
- Songer speaks at 'We the People' rally
- Cluster of COVID-19 cases identified at Webster Orchards/The Fruit Company; Grupo de casos de COVID-19 identificó en en Webster Orchards/The Fruit Company
- Police and Sheriff logs for July 16-23
- UPDATED 8/4: Wildfire burns Sunday in Hood River County
- Protesting ICE
- Death notices for July 29
- School planning underway in TD
- Port of HR considers buying Wal Mart lot for $4 million
- Zim’s closed until Aug. 1
- George Overman
Vote in this week's online poll: Do you give to charity over the holidays?
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)