Monday by 12 p.m. to publish in Wednesday Paper.
Thursday by 12 p.m. to publish in Saturday Paper.
Darlene Elaine Ranslam, Timothy Roy Miller, Debra Kaye Boyce, Billy “Bill” Ray Newton, Carol Ann Roderick, Vicky Jean Lloyd, Patsy Nash, Susan L. Bullock, James N. Duffus, Shirley Mae Heath, Jerry Eugene Stolhand.
Roger Pierson, Tracey Scott Medows Jr., Phyllis Jean Jones, LeeRoy Herman, Irene M. Remington, David Allen Hays, Mary Viola Smith, Michael Anthony Carrillo, Colin Zylka, Matilde Cruz-Magana.
Richard G. “Rick” Wigginton, Vickie Lynn McDowel, Vicky Lynn Russell, Guy Anthony Thornton, Harold Warren Bratton, Wilbert Harold Custard, Jeannette Jean Avera, Nettie Elston, Jasper Laverne “Verne” Kendall.
Robert Norton;Kristen “Kris” Wayne Metzker; David Erickson Calvin; Dorothy Lucille Starr; Suzann Adele Alsup; Charles Lee Melvin; Duane Edward Howell; Alberta Burton; Richard G. “Rick” Wigginton.
Edna ThayerEdna Irene Thayer, 86, died March 31, 2020, at Providence Down Manor in Hood River, Ore. She was born April 16, 1933. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center, Hood River. Visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.M…
Jonathan David Jensen, 36. died July 21, 2019, in Wasco County. He was born July 4, 1983. Services are pending and will be announced soon. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center, Celilo Chapel, 204 E. 4th Street, The Dalles. Visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to …
Maybelle Harriet West, 103, died June 19, 2019, at Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore. She was born March 14, 1916. A service will be held at Hawks Ridge, 1795 8th St., Hood River, at 2 p.m., Tuesday, July 2. Memorial contributions can be made out to Hospice of the Gorge C/O Anderson’…
- HR Library hours updated
- New policy waives bridge tolls for Yakama Nation
- Mailbox vandalism
- Vigils underline ‘Somos Uno’ and society striving together: Weekly vigils continue in Hood River as Black Lives Matter protests continue nationwide
- 100th Birthday
- Free program focuses on educating seniors
- Mental health therapy offered
- ‘Organic’ at CCA
- Songer speaks at 'We the People' rally
- Cluster of COVID-19 cases identified at Webster Orchards/The Fruit Company; Grupo de casos de COVID-19 identificó en en Webster Orchards/The Fruit Company
- UPDATED 8/5: Wildfire burns Sunday in Hood River County
- Death notices for July 29
- Protesting ICE
- School planning underway in TD
- George Overman
- State regulations for COVID raise liability questions
- 'Jetson Bill' Will Help Samson Flying Car Share the Road
- City of The Dalles painting underway
Vote in this week's online poll: Do you give to charity over the holidays?
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)