D-Day Anniversary is a time to remember the value of freedom and liberty.
On Wednesday, June 6, world leaders commemorated the 75 Anniversary of D-Day, the largest cross-water invasion in history, a momentary pause in the day’s news of tariffs and threats of tariffs, war and rumors of war, and the never-ending modern mix of political insults and name calling.
- Youth theatre comes to The Dalles Civic Auditorium
- Senior News: Should you be following a Mediterranean Diet?
- Vaping sickens TDHS students
- Entertainment update from Nov. 20
- State cites Orchard View Inc. for safety violations
- Nativity scenes hosted in Hood River
- What's Happening from Nov. 20
- For the Record from Nov. 20
Vote in this week's online poll: Do you give to charity over the holidays?
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)