It's time for the annual Kid's Subscription Campaign
The annual kids subscription campaign is underway through March 14th.
All kids campaign subscribers will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card!
Pick your favorite sales kid, and list them on the coupon below or when you contact the Chronicle to purchase a subscription. Save over 50% on the news stand price, get the news delivered and help your favorite sales kid earn cash.
- OSU MCAREC Farm and Facilities Manager
- Oregon State University Research
- TRUCK DRIVER HOOD RIVER
- NOW HIRING TOLL COLLECTOR
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Counselor
- Executive Assistant Radio Tierra
- Maintenance & Lawn Care Seeking
- Columbia River Inn Hiring
- WHISKEY TANGO Line Cook
- Computational Hydrologist/Climate Scientist
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 26
- Marli Miller presents a virtual tour of Gorge geology
- Senior Living: Just how old are we, anyway?
- Republicans vacate state capitol
- SWC loses to Ione
- Unicorn style vaults Dufur to first district title since 2005
- Swimmers make final leap ahead at state championship meet
- Dodge’s impressive run puts him on brink of history
- Guest commentary: Avoid election misinformation in Oregon’s elections
- For the record for Feb. 26
- For the record
- Jacqueline Jones
- Opinion page for Feb. 22-23
- Power naps, sons drive Affordable Portable into 7th year
- Laura Ann (Morris) Comini
- John Edward Macnab
- Plaques honor medal recipients in TD
- Scholarship honors longtime volunteer Marlys Krein
Vote in this week's online poll: Do you give to charity over the holidays?
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)