On Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019, Patricia Cora Mobley of Neskowin, Ore., passed away at the age of 80. Pat was born in Winnemucca, Nev., on Nov. 6, 1938, to Richard and Cora Flaiz. She was the oldest of 4 children.
- LSU now No. 1 in 2020 recruiting following commitment from 4-star Texas DE Alec Bryant
- Dolly Parton believes fluid sexuality is 'fashionable'
- Effort underway to lower voting age in Oregon to 16
- Ashdown's Jaden Hill named SEC Freshman of the Week
- Missouri women’s golf begins spring season
- Lawmaker wants to lower voting age
- Congresswoman: Presidential emergency not the way to handle border disagreement
- BenFred: SLU basketball's student section deserves round of applause